Monday, April 30, 2007

TEASING / RUDE SMS he he heee

If U sneeze once, Think I’m remembering you. If you sneeze twice, Think I want to Meet U. If U sneeze thrice, Think I’m Missing You. 4th Time, Fool Take A Tablet !

Subah sahm hum tumko yaad kiya karte hain, sitaron mein tumhe dekha karte hain, magar hamare sapno mein kabhi mat aana coz hamein bhooton se bahut darr lagta hai!

1 day u’ll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME… just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

Dost mere marne ke baad aansu na bahaana Jab yaah aaye meri, to seedhe upar hi chale aana.


Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 “world peace”. That’s impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said “Let me try world peace”

Tera bahot memory aa reli thi, teri yaad mein kalam uthai, tera jhakkas tasbir banayi, socha tha, tere us tasbir ko heart mein lagake rakhega, par kya bidhu, woh to bhooton ko bhagane kaam aayi.Bole to ......

I put my dog out of da window, u put ur face out, then people started shouting "TWINS" "TWINS" he he heeee

Jis waqt khuda ne tumhe banaya hoga,ek saroor sa uske dil pe chaya hoga…pehle socha hoga tujhe jannat mein rakh lun..phir usse zoo ka khayal aaya hoga..

Tumsa koi zamin par hua to rab se shikayat hogi,tumsa koi zamin par hua to rab se shikayat hogi,Ek to jhel liya dusra aaya to kayamat hogi.

Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It’s b’coz… Timepass ke liye koi BAKRA chaiye !

BUMPER OFFER Send me sms & win10 lak ki car ka photo,29″ tv ka box,Dubai jane wale plane ko TA-TA karne ka mokaaur,hmare sath DINNER,woh bhi aap k ghar per

EYES to look at you. HAND to pray for you. MIND to remember you. HEART to love you AND AND AND AND AND LEGS to kick YOU.. If you forget me… !! GOT IT!!!

See the sky you will see Gods face, see the rain you will dance once again, see the moon you will see the depth of lake. See the mirror and youll see the God's cutest mistake.


No comments: