Monday, April 30, 2007

GOODNIGHT SMS ..... sweet dreams

Hellow moon, dim ur light,..... Hi wind, breez soft .... Hello earth spin gently ... coz my sweet fren is going 2 sleep ....... Gudnight .... Sweet dreams.

I wish moon alwyz b full & bright, & u alwyz b cool & right, whenever u go 2 switch off da light remember that i'm saying u gudnite. Sweet dreams!!

On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!

As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!

Andheri sadak, sunsan kabristan, sooni haveli, kala aasman, bijlo kadki aaya toofan, raat ho gayi hai, soja saitan. Goodnite


www.bestofsms.blogspot.com

No comments: