Monday, January 21, 2008

Special SMS from my SPECIAL friend !!!!

Whenever I miss u,
Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if u find the sky empty,
don't blame me! It's all ur fault;
u made me Miss u so !

It is scientifically proved that sugar dissolves in water........
So, please don't go out in Rain!!
Bcoz u r so sweet...

Whenever I sit alone, I just look at my hand and see the criss-cross lines and wonder which special line made me so lucky 2 get a person like you..

Do u know the relationship between ur 2 eyes? They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together and sleep together ... even though they never c each other ....

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

If lovers r like moon n frens r like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks gud without moon but not without stars....


Check out! www.imagesofnepal.blogspot.com for high quality Nepal photographs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.