Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Evergreen SMS

Having someone to remember is pleasing enough to the heart. It doesn't matter if you remember me once in a while, what matters is we're friends at all times!

Forgive my mind for it can't forget how life began the day we met. Forgive my soul for it sees that we're really meant to be. Forgive this feeling I just can't kill and forgive my heart, it loves you still.

When these days are gone, when the little love you once feel for me slowly fades away, when your smile and laugh is only here as a dream, and when the words "I love you" are scripts of the past, I'll always have the memories that were once moments, and I'll always know that no matter what, I got the chance to love you the best way I can.

Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on a fool's back.

What if you need a friend and there are hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.

Don't focus on what you lost but what remains. Don't focus on the pain but how the pain shaped you. Don't focus on the failure but on the great lessons the failure taught you.

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you.

In my dreams you gave me your heart. In my dreams we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together... might as well be dreaming forever...

Why do I miss you? Because you make me smile. You are so kind. You are so sweet. You are funny. And most of all, because you are not texting me anymore. That's why.

Some won't appreciate what you say or do, but as long as you speak honestly from the heart, you'll be fine. This is not a perfect world. This is not a perfect life. But life loves the person who dares to live it by being real.

We may never talk, we may never laugh, we may never do things together, but our friendship doesn't limit to that. What's important is when there's no one to turn to, I'd be there to stand by you.

I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."

I may not be a clock that can text you 24 hours a day but my heart will be like a clock that won't stop caring and saying, "You're such a nice person I will always miss."

It is better to have nobody than somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there and then suddenly disappears.

There are two greatest days in your life, the day you were born, and the day you discovered why.

A cute love story: There was a little boy whose first love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street. As time went by, he got married, but still kept it. One day, the wife found it and asked, "Where did you get this?" The man said, "I kept that since I was a child, why?" The girl replied, "I lost this picture when I was 9..."

If love gets broken, you can look for a new one. If a glass gets broken, you can always buy a new one. But if friendship gets broken, you can never have the same one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.